Turtle Network – Technical Specs
– Started April ’18
– Based on Waves Platform technology
The crowdfunding started on January 1, 2018 and ended on March 16, 2018.
A total of 21 900 WAVES were collected @+-$4.70 per WAVES.
Crowdfund Distribution: 90% Fund raising, 2% for the founder, 8% Community Appreciation funds.
Evidence of Crowdfund;
– First ICO sell on Waves Platform: https://wavesexplorer.com/blocks/820645
– Last ICO sell on Waves Platform: https://wavesexplorer.com/blocks/920443
– Full ICO Wallet transactions: 3PKPd4HDTM9qFmDYQ4Fn7vrjnPR63aFWdej
– Turtle Network Data Feed API: https://marketdata.blackturtle.eu
– Node API: https://privatenode.blackturtle.eu/api-docs/index.html
– Leased Proof of Stake (LPoS)
– stake any amount of $TN
– funds remain in your wallet
– Turtle Network secures its network with a stake leasing protocol called LPOS.
– Every node with a balance greater than 1,000 TurtleNetwork ($TN) is capable of forging blocks.
– Any amount of TurtleNetwork ($TN) can be leased to a Pool. This makes it possible for smaller stakeholders to combine forces and help secure the network.
– Note: Because the TurtleNetwork leased $TN does not leave your wallet, leasing is completely safe, and you may discontinue leasing at any time.
– Fixed amount of 100 million TurtleNetwork ($TN)
– Build into client
– Centralized matcher
– Peer to peer order matching settled on the blockchain
*Move to complete Decentralized Exchange (DEX) when;
*- multiple matchers are able to synch with each other
*- atomic swaps are fully functional
– Multiple gateways added
– Transfer: 0.02TN
– Create-alias: 10TN
– Exchange 0.04TN
– Issue Token: 1000TN
– Reissue: 100TN
– Burn 0.02TN
– Lease 0.02TN
– Lease cancel: 0.02TN
– Set-script: 0.02TN
– Mass-transfer: 0.01TN
– Data: 0.02TN
– Versioned-transfer: 0.02TN
Node Rewards Fees;
‘Minimum Generating Balance of 1000 TN’ required
Forger gets 40% next forger gets 60%
$TN Gateway Fees;
Total 0.09 TN
(0.04 TN for network fee)
(0.05 TN for gateway fee)