Ticker Assignment on the Turtle Network DEX & Mobile App.
Details: Verification required to receive an official Ticker/Symbol for the Asset, allowing easy search by asset name in the DEX and Mobile App. Tickers are also required for assets when submitting to external exchanges & services.
NOTE: Core team members & Asset Issuer can only submit details.
NOTE: Only official project/business domain names accepted (e.g. www.test.com) with Official email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), no free domains or free email addresses accepted during verification.
NOTE: Asset or Ticker with ‘TN’ included in the name, only reserved for Official TN related projects & will NOT be accepted during ticker verification. That also includes any BlackTurtle/TurtleNetwork related branding (TurtleNode, TurtleNetwork, BlackTurtleNode, TurtleNodeBot, TNTippingBot, Turtle) etc.
NOTE: Ticker needs to be unique & not listed on coinmarketcap.com, blockfolio.com & not on official ISO 4217 list.
Requirements (Checks by Submitter);
- Website contains team details (required)
- Website contains token information (required)
- Website contains substantial project information (required)
- Project WhitePaper (preferred)
- Ticker not listed on coinmarketcap.com (required)
- Ticker not listed on blockfolio.com (required)
- Ticker not listed in the active codes of official ISO 4217 currency names (required)
1: Complete above Requirements in full prior to submitting the form.
2: Submit the form below.
3: Once the form is submitted, one of the TurtleNetwork advisors will make contact via Telegram to manually verify Telegram username.
4: After Telegram verification, TurtleNetwork Advisors will vote, discuss & ask any queries within a 72 hours window on application, =>75% success vote required.
5: On successful vote: KYC will be requested via Telegram, verify Personal Mobile Number & Email using the Civic.com mobile app, and a copy of Passport required.
Note: Please allow for 7-10 days for Ticker assignment.
(Ticker) De-listing Policy
TurtleNetwork.eu reserves the right to exercise its discretion in de-listing a Ticker/Symbol for an Asset on the TN DEX and Mobile App with prior notice. Factors that could contribute to such a course of action may include one or more of the following;
- Any Scam activity.
- Website offline for more than 7 days.
- No DEX trading activity on any ‘token’ & ‘TN, BTC, ETH or WAVES’ pairs, within a 1 month period.
- The project’s abandonment of development and/or business activity.
- The project’s listing on TurtleNetwork was the result of misleading, incomplete, or false information.
- The project (and/or its associates) is under investigation or is found guilty of a breach of law(s), statute(s), and regulation(s).
- Community vote by $TN holders, 75% success vote required (to be developed).
- Any other factor that TurtleNetwork deems risky for its users.
Disclaimer: policies are subject to change.
Note: Ticker requirements are improved & updated over time, projects with current tickers assigned are required to adhere to any new ticker requirements.